Do you ever get anxious and over-think? Or you walk into a meeting or hop on zoom in a perfectly good mood but by the time the meeting ends, you are wearing your arms as earrings as your shoulders tense up? How do you stop it? You’ve got to get out of your head.
Here are some tips:
1. Step away from the screens. All of them.
2. Meditate or counted breathwork
3. Go for a walk and take note of what you see
4. Exercise – this is about rhythmic repetitive motion and sweating off the adrenaline rush
5. Take a shower or even better an Epsom salt bath and let the magnesium help clear your system
What works for you?